Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pro_three: Early Memory


I had the idea to interview my grandparents and find out their memories of when they first met. At first I thought it would be quite a good idea to interview them separately and get their individual sides of the story and then see if their stories differed in any way. However after much deliberation, I decided to interview them both together so they could correct each other if the story happened to be fabricated by either of them.

After their thought provoking, first meeting interview, my grandparents got reminiscing and came up with other old stories which were also recorded. Now, along with the old images they provided me with, I had numerous content the complete the project with. I had the idea to edit the numerous videos together and incorporate the images where appropriate in the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment