Tuesday, November 30, 2010

pro:48hr_Wearing Type

Using the body as a canvas to advertise by displaying typographical messages is quite a new venture for me so I undertook some research in the subject first.

I thought the images below worked quite well. The first two use the body as text to talk about & advertise the pants which I thought was a good idea. Maybe possibilities of painting words on someones body and later erasing their skin from the photo to leave the type as below.


I also thought about the possibilities of using ink to create a typographical message on the skin, like a tattoo.

Using type in videos while wearing it: I remember seeing this video a while back and I thought it was genius. How someone could remember which finger corresponds to the correct word in the song is beyond me. It must have took them forever to get this right.



Wearing Letters: The two examples I found to the left & below are probably the way I wish to proceed as they seem the most fun, yet challenging to make and they could have endless possibilities or different outcomes.



No comments:

Post a Comment