Wednesday, October 6, 2010

24hr one: Egg

My Egg ideas:
What would an egg want: Comfy seat, also functionality somewhere to store his top and the spoon. Then I thought about the egg in its many forms, how can it be cooked? I also thought about what foods are commonly ate along with eggs? What different companions or friends does the egg have - bacon, sausage, egg etc.

The eggs many disguises gave me more ideas like thinking of the egg as an assasin or a spy.

I then did some research on different egg cup design, egg painting, egg recipes, spoon holders, egg timers etc.

My final idea was to create a set of egg recipe flyers that would be used by an egg manufacturing company to promote the sale of their eggs. A kind of collect one each week when you buy your eggs campaign. The flyers contained simple instructions on the different ways to cook an egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment